Taj Pamodzi Lusaka is a luxury hotel located in the heart of the city's business and government sector. The hotel is just five km from the city centre and 22 km from the airport. The modern, newly refurbished Taj Pamodzi is set amongst lush tropical gardens and provides spacious accommodations for the general and business traveller. Lusaka, the capitol city of Zambia is an excellent place to shop for unique designer jewellery, African artefacts and colourful ethnic clothing. Lusaka Airport provides air links to major tourist attractions such as Lake Tanganyika and Victoria Falls.
The accommodations of the Taj Pamodzi have recently been refurbished to a high standard. There are 193 air-conditioned guest rooms and suits ranging from the standard Superior Room to Deluxe Suites and exclusive Presidential Suite. The accommodations provide:
- Private balcony
- Color TV with Satellite connection
- Mini bar
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Personal safe
- Bottled drinking water
- Telephone with international direct dial
- Broadband Internet connection
- Some rooms with Jacuzzi and 24-hour valet / ironing service
Dining and Entertainment
The Taj Pamodzi offers a range of traditional and contemporary Indian and International cuisine.
Jacaranda Coffee Shop - All day meals served in smart but casual surroundings.
Marula Bar - For international cocktails and beverages.
Steak 'n' Grills - Formal dining in an intimate relaxed setting.
The hotel also provides a Banqueting Hall and Tea Lounge.
The Taj Pamodzi provides indoor and outdoor recreational facilities including :
- Swimming pool
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Lawn tennis
- Shopping Arcade
- Squash Courts
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Travel planning
- Hair and Beauty Salons
- Car hire
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / dry cleaning service
- Doctor-on call
- Business Centre
- Secretarial services
Meetings and Events
For business meetings and events the The Taj Pamodzi offers :
- Five Meeting Rooms with versatile seating arrangements for 45 to 350 guests
- Catering for all conference meals, meeting breaks and cocktail parties
- Theme nights including an Indian Night and Zambian Night