- - 4 Star
Margarita Island is located in the northern coast of South America, southeastern Caribbean, with an extension of 934 square kilometers of coast and has a population of 300,000 inhabitants. Margarita Island is an ideal place to rest and enjoy. The Island offers you unique natural beauties and beaches, interesting folklore, is favored by a fresh, breezy climate with temperatures of 28 to 30 degrees Celsius (82 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit) and outside the route of storms and hurricanes.
Services & Amenities
- Restaurant on-site
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Live entertainment
- Doctor on-call
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Outdoor pool
- Guest laundry
- Children's activities , supervised
- Babysitting on request
- Car rental desk
- Multilingual staff (Spanish, English)
- Free parking
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Secretarial services
- Inter corridor
- Free wireless High-speed Internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Free e-mails
- Travel agency
- Alarm system
- Security guard
- ·From: The airport or pier. Take the road to the east, in the direction of Porlamar-Pampatar. At the Rattan Shopping Center turn right, then right again to Bolivar Avenue, after passing a golf course you will see, on your left, the Margarita Dynasty.
- Across the street from Sénor Frog's Restaurant, Mexican, and disco, 12:00 Noon to 2:00 a.m.
- Across the street from Latino's, Pub, and disco with live music, 12:00 Noon to 2:00 a.m.
- .8 kilometer(s) from H2O, discothèque, 11:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- 1.6 kilometer(s) from McDonald's, 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 2.5 kilometer(s) from Dadi's Latino's Restaurant, Mexican, and disco, 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m.
- Check In: 15:00:00
- Check Out: 13:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed