- Quality Excellence President's Award
- The Howard Johnson Hotel & Suites is located between Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens and is close to Water Country USA, Jamestown, Yorktown, Shopping, golf and numerous other attractions. As three-diamond rated AAA property and Howard Johnson Intl.'s 1999 and 2002 Hotel of the Year our mission is to exceed your expectations. Whether you are traveling on business or vacationing in Williamsburg we have the room for you. Choose from our deluxe two double or two queen bedded room, a king size studio suite, a Crayola Kids room or Crayola Kids two bedroom suite or our NEW one bedroom family suite. All rooms include COMPLIMENTARY CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST, coffeemaker, iron and full size ironing board, hair dryer, 25" TV w/expanded cable and HBO, AM/FM alarm clock radio, voice mail, electronic locks and much more. For your comfort and enjoyment we offer an outdoor pool and picnic area, game room, fitness room, restaurant, underground parking, interior corridors, connecting rooms and NEW in 2004 our comfortable expanded meeting room and lobby with internet access. We Look Forward to Welcoming You to Williamsburg!
Guest Rooms & Amentities
- For anyone who has ever wished a hotel stay could offer more of the Comforts of Home
- we invite you to enjoy the service and amenities at the Howard Johnson Hotel - Historic Williamsburg
- Where You Feel at Home.
- Busch Gardens
- Capitol Pancake & Waffle House
- Second Street Restaurant & Tavern
- Sammy & Nicks Pancake House
- The Whaling Co.
- Busch Gardens
Richmond Airport: I-64 E. to Williamsburg, take exit 242A onto Route 199 W./Follow Route 199 W. to Route 60, Turn left onto Route 60 and the Hotel is a 1/2 mile on the left.
I-95 S, 295 S, 64 E exit 242A; follow Howard Johnson signs to Rt 60; turn left onto 60; hotel is 1/2 mile on the left.
I-95 N, 295 N, 64 E exit 242A; follow Howard Johnson signs to Rt 60; turn left onto Rt 60; hotel is 1/2 mile on the left.
I-64 W exit 242A; follow Howard Johnson signs to Rt 60; turn left onto Rt 60; hotel is 1/2 mile on the left.
I-64 E exit 242A; follow Howard Johnson signs to Rt 60; turn left onto Rt 60; hotel is 1/2 mile on the left.
Visit Howard Johnson Hotel And Suites Historic Williamsburg's official website »