- Beaumont Is Without A Single Definition. A Tradition Of Hospitality, A
- Colorful Heritage, Nature, And Incredible Historic Moments Blend together to form and Shape Our Distinct Southeast Texas Culture and Spirit. We Extend A Heartfelt Invitation To Both Explore and Enjoy Intriguing Museums, Fascinating Attractions, Enchanting Festivals, And Celebrations Of Music, Art, And Nature. We Entice You To Embark On An Adventure. Discover And Experience Beaumont, The Right Side Of Texas.
- Easy On/Off Access To I-10 Freeway
- Downtown Beaumont Less Than 2 Miles
- Christus St Elizabeth Hospital less Than 1 Mile
- Complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast
- Comfortable Guestrooms And Spacious Suites
- High Speed Internet Access Available
- 32 Inch TV With HBO And Expanded Cable Channels
- Friendliest Staff In Town
Guest Rooms & Amentities
- In All Room - High Speed Internet
- Clock Radio
- Coffee Maker
- Iron And
- Outdoor Pool & Spa
Travel Highway 69 North to I-10 East Exit 853 B - 11th Street; Go through light and hotel will be on the right.
From Hwy 69 - Travel South on Hwy 69 to I-10 East; Exit 853 C - 7th Street; Make U-Turn under bridge; Continue on service road to 11th Street; Make U-turn under bridge and the hotel will be on the right.
From Hwy 69 - Travel North on Hwy 69 To I-10 East; Travel I-10 East and exit 853B - 11th Street; Hotel will be on the right after the light.
From Louisiana - Travel West on I-10 Exit 853B - 11th Street; Make U-turn under bridge and the hotel will be on the right.
From Houston - Travel I-10 East Exit 853B - 11th St; Go Through light and hotel will be on the right.