- Historic Cheraw is located near the border of North and South Carolina. It is a short drive to many of the major cities in both states, including Charlotte, NC, Myrtle Beach, Florence, and Columbia SC. While in Cheraw there are many activities that everyone would enjoy. Cheraw offers boating, fishing, hunting, tennis, and golf. Come visit our museum and see all of the beautiful homes and buildings that were built during the 1700's and 1800's.
Guest Rooms & Amentities
- HOTEL AMENITIES:
- Free Continental Breakfast (fresh orange juice, milk, coffee, healthy cereals,
- bagels, cream cheese, butter, jelly, and English muffins)
- Free Parking
- RV and Truck Parking
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Golf nearby
- Free Local Telephone Calls
- Free USA Today Newspaper
- Fax Machine
- Pets Allowed (Pet Fee $5)
- ROOM AMENITIES:
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Hairdryer in Room
- Coffee Makers in Room
- 27" Cable Television with over 50 channels including HBO1, HBO2, ESPN1, ESPN2, CNN, etc.
- Microwave and Refrigerator in all rooms
- Dataports in Room
- El-Sheriff's House of Pizza
- El Pico de Gallo
- Hungry Fisherman Seafood Restaurant
- Oslo's Spirits and Fine Foods
- Other Restaurants
US 1 South to US 9 West. Hotel is at Intersection of US 1, 52 and 9. US 52 South to US 9 West. Hotel is on right at Intersection of US 1,52 and 9.
I-95 to Exit 164. Take US 52 North to US 1 North. Turn left at Intersection of US 1, 52 and US 9. Hotel is on Right.
US 9 West through Cheraw. Hotel is on the right, One Mile from Downtown.
US 9 East to Intersection of US 1,52 and 9. Hotel will be on left. I-20 to Camden Exit. Take 601 North to US 1 North. Follow US 1 to Intersection of US 1 and US 9. Turn left. Hotel is on right.
From Florence Airport: Follow Directions from South. From Charlotte Airport: Take US 74 East to US 52 South. Turn right onto US 9 West. Hotel is 2 Miles on the right.