Experience cosmopolitan elegance at The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park. This grand, 33-story Mobil Five-Star and AAA Five-Diamond hotel occupies a prime location overlooking Midtown's Central Park, and is within easy walking distance of Fifth Avenue, New York's premier shopping district.
Offering 261 refined guest rooms and 12 luxury condominiums, a world-class spa, award-winning restaurant, traditional Lobby Lounge and upscale New York bar, the Ritz-Carlton Central Park boasts numerous outstanding features.
The Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Central Park is also in close proximity to the Lincoln Centre, Carnegie Hall, Rockefeller Centre, and Broadway's great theaters. A perfect location for enjoying the best of Manhattan.
Dine in style at the Ritz-Carlton Central Park's Atelier restaurant, which specialises in modern French cuisine with an American accent; or socialise at leisure in the exquisite Star Lounge. Business guests are superbly catered for with a range of flexible packages, modern facilities and professional secretarial and banqueting services. The Ritz-Carlton Central Park offers a fine choice of packages for guests, and is a delightful wedding venue, with dedicated wedding coordinators able to create uniquely personal events from bridal showers at Afternoon Tea to martini nights for bachelor parties.
Feel truly pampered at La Prairie at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, which offers six treatment rooms and an extensive menu of treatments to pamper and relax, from jet lag therapy to facials to energetic body treatments.
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park hotel's 261 guest rooms includes 48 suites and park view rooms offering entry foyers and Roman shades. The hotel's guest rooms and suites are opulently furnished in shades of celadon, taupe and pale rose. Plush upholsteries, brocade drapes and richly patterned carpets create a warm, relaxed, yet refined ambience. The exclusive Club Lounge is a peaceful retreat where guests can enjoy light fare and cocktails, while overlooking a breathtaking view of Central Park from the second floor.
Luxurious in-room amenities include feather beds, 300-thread count Frette linens, upscale minibar with Dean and Deluca products and Opus One wine, state-of-the-art technology including flat screen television and DVD player. A variety of services and amenities are designed with ultimate guest comfort in mind including:
- 24 / 7 Technology Butler
- 24-hour Room Service
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Evening turndown
- Bath Butler and Bath Menu services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Complimentary morning newspaper
Restaurants & Lounges
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park offers a unique culinary experience for every occasion. Atelier restaurant exhibits Chef Alain Allegretti's innovative French cuisine with American accents in an elegant, contemporary setting. Breakfast, dinner and Sunday brunch may be enjoyed in Atelier.
The Star Lounge maintains The Ritz-Carlton tradition of elegance with daily Afternoon Tea, and live harp and piano music. An American bistro-style lunch is served, as well as light fare and cocktails throughout the day.
Business Amenities & Special Events
Classically elegant surroundings and impeccable Ritz-Carlton service provide a tasteful backdrop for corporate meetings, business presentations and exclusive social events.
The Ritz-Carlton Central Park's Executive Reservation Service provides exceptional service from start to finish with pre-registration, personal greeting upon arrival and a repeat-guest recognition program. The Ritz-Carlton New York, Central Park has added one new boardroom and reconfigured its existing meeting rooms to address the space and environment needs of its corporate clientele. The hotel now boasts 2053 square feet of meeting space.
- Olmsted Boardroom, a 294 square foot conference room overlooking Central Park
- Emory Roth Room, a large 1264 square foot conference room
- Samuel Halpert Room, an intimate 495 square foot meeting room
- State-of-the-art meeting rooms accommodating groups of 10 to 155
- High-speed Internet access
- ISDN lines for video conferencing
- Complete audio visual services
- Business Centre services
- Conference concierge
A Ritz-Carlton wedding sets a new standard in romantic elegance. Offering the best and most comprehensive wedding services, creating uniquely personal events - from bridal showers at Afternoon Tea to martini nights for bachelor parties. Our social catering managers combine the finest elements to ensure a perfect experience.
Unwind in luxury at La Prairie Spa, which offers six treatment rooms and an extensive menu of treatments to pamper and relax:
- Six treatment rooms including one wet room, a relaxation area for women, steam in both men's and women's changing areas
- Treatments include unique cellular facials, European, Asian and therapeutic massage, Manhattan Minutes for those on the run
- On-site Fitness Centre
Other Hotel Services
- Full service multi-lingual concierge
- Limousine and Bentley services available upon request
- Valet parking
- Exclusive Hotel Gemologist
- Wedding services from Saks Fifth Avenue
Nearby Attractions & Airports
- A 30-minute drive from LaGuardia Airport, a 45-minute drive from JFK Airport, a 45-minutes drive from Newark Airport, New Jersey
- Hotel overlooks New York's Central Park
- Short walk to Fifth Avenue, New York's premier shopping district, the Lincoln Centre, Carnegie Hall, Rockefeller Centre, and Broadway theaters