Hampton Inn Albuquerque University/Midtown (UNM) is located in the heart of the city just off I-40 (Exit 160). Located just 5 miles north of the International Sunport, it is a quick trip to downtown Albuquerque's exciting nightlife and historic Old Town. Area attractions include the University of New Mexico, the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center, casinos , shopping, and the one-of-a-kind Sandia Peak Tramway. If all of this activity makes you hungry, there is a world of cuisine within one mile of our property. From authentic French to good old American food, there are endless dining choices for guests of the Hampton Inn University/Midtown.
- Coffee Maker in Room
- Free Newspaper
- Laundry/Valet Services
Hotel is centrally located in Midtown and convenient to the University of Mexico, downtown, premier shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Albuquerque Airport 5 MI, S Taxi, Car rental.
Downtown 2.5 MI, SW Taxi.
Albuquerque Convention Ctr 2.5 MI, SW Taxi.
Albuquerque Trans Ctr (Amtrak/Greyhound) 5 MI, SW Taxi.
From I-25 - Go to I-40E, then take Exit 160 at Carlisle, turn left on Carlisle, take the first immediate right at the one way sign.
From I-40 East - Take Exit 160 at Carlisle Blvd., turn left on Carlisle and take the first immediate right.
Cross Streets- One block south of Menaul at Carlisle and I-40
- Albuquerque Convention Ctr - 3.5 Miles SW.
- America Online - 5.0 Miles N.
- Ethicon Endo-Surgery - 6.0 Miles S.
- Honeywell Defense Avionics - 8.0 Miles N.
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Ctr - 5.0 Miles W.
- Intel - 15.0 Miles W.
- Kirtland Airforce Base - 5.0 Miles SE.
- Lovelace Medical Center - 5.0 Miles SE.
- NM State Police - 0.2 Miles W.
- Philips SemiConductors - 8.0 Miles N.
- Presbyterian Healthcare - 2.5 Miles S.
- Sandia National Labs - 5.5 Miles SE.
- Smith's Food and Drugs Hdq - 10.0 Miles W.
- Social Security Admin - 0.2 Miles E.