Located on Michigan Avenue overlooking Grant Park and Lake Michigan, The Hilton Chicago has achieved an unprecedented fusion of historic luxury and contemporary amenities. The Hilton Chicago is in the heart of Chicago's cultural core near existing museums, theaters and nightlife. It is the closest luxury hotel near McCormick Place Convention Center.
One of Chicago's premiere luxury hotels, The Hilton Chicago features amenities geared toward both the business and leisure traveler including Executive and suite accommodation. It is a city within a city offering three restaurants, an athletic club and a state of the art business center.
Built in 1927 as the world's largest hotel, The Hilton Chicago has undergone a $185 million dollar renovation in 1985 that restored it to its original grandeur. The Hilton Chicago maintains its beauty with on-going renovations of guest rooms, restaurants, ballrooms and lobbies., keeps the property looking and feeling fresh.
When you experience Hilton Chicago's historic luxury and contemporary amenities you'll know they say, 'It happens at the Hilton.'
24-hour front desk; barber/beauty shop; concierge; express check-in; express check-out; direct billing; laundry/valet services; 24-hour room service; 5 restaurants; shops/commercial services; VIP rooms/services; courtesy car (shopping areas); multilingual staff; valet parking; sightseeing tours; bar/lounge; business center; fitness center/spa; handicapped rooms/facilities; heated indoor pool; towers concierge Class accommodations; children's center; mini-bar; modem lines in room; television with cable; climate control; in-room movies; iron/ironing board; turndown service; working desk with telephone; whirlpools; News Stand; Shoe Shine; Self Parking; Valet Parking Available.
Chicago Hilton and Towers - 3-Star, 4-Diamond property centrally located in the heart of all Chicago centers of business and culture. Conveniently situated on Michigan Avenue offering guests a picturesque view of Grant Park and Lake Michigan.
I-90 and I-94
* Take Congress Parkway East
* Right on Michigan Avenue, then 4 blocks south
Attractions"Area attractions, events and activities include :
* Adler Planetarium - 5 blocks
* Art Institute - 4 blocks
* Auditorium Theatre - 2 blocks
* Bloomingdale's - 3 kilometers/2 miles
* Buckingham Fountain - 1 block
* Carson Pirie Scott - 5 blocks
* FAO Schwartz - 3 kilometers/2 miles
* Field Museum - 7 blocks
* Goodman Theatre - 5 blocks
* Grant Park - directly across street
* Marshall Fields - 6 blocks
* McCormick Place - 3 kilometers/2 miles
* North Pier - 1.5 kilometers/1 mile
* Saks Fifth Avenue - 12 blocks
* Sears Tower - 7 blocks
* Shedd Aquarium - 7 blocks
* Shubert Theatre - 5 blocks
* Soldier Field - 6 blocks
* Water Tower Place - 3 kilometers/2 miles
Visit Hilton Chicago's official website »