- 2002 Days Inn Franchise of the Year
- 2002 Days Inn Chief Engineer of the Year
- Highest Rated Days Inn in Chicago
- Days Inn Chairman's Award Winner
- 5 Sunbrusts
- Days Inn Business Place of the Year 1998
- Regional Housekeeping Award Winner
- Voted the Best Value Hotel in Chicago by CitySearch.com in 2000 & 2001
- On the corner of Diversey Parkway and Clark Street, the hotel boasts old-world charm with its newly renovated lobby and guest rooms. Just 10 minutes north of the Chicago Loop, the Days Inn Chicago allows you to enjoy truly affordable prices while being located in the heart of an exciting area that features restaurants, theaters, antique shops, and much more.
- Newly remodeled hotel with amenities that include:
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast
Guest Rooms & Amentities
- Complimentary deluxe continental breakfast (fresh squeezed juices
- Restaurants within 1 mile of hotel
- Area Restaurants (2 miles from hotel)
- Area Restaurants (3 miles from hotel)
- Area Restaurants (4 miles from the hotel)
- Area Restaurants (5 miles or more from the hotel)
- Restaurants (Within Walking Distance)
- Area Sports
- Area Attractions
- Area Theatres
- Area Sightseeing
- Area Schools
- Area Hospitals
- Surburban Attractions
- Area Nightclubs
- Area Map
- Chicago Skyline
- Chicago, We're Glad You're Here!
The Days Inn Lincoln Park-North is located at 644 West Diversey Parkway, Chicago, IL 60614 at the intersection of Broadway, Clark, and Diversey streets.
- Coming North
O'Hare Airport, Milwaukee, Minneapolis (90/94) - Follow 90/94 to Addison Exit(45A). Turn left at the light on Addison and continue east approximately 4 miles to Clark St. Turn right on Clark St. and travel 1/2 mile south to Divbersey. Turn right and pull up in front of the hotel to unload luggage.
- Coming from South
Follow 90/94 to Belmont Exit (45C); Turn right at the bottom of the ramp (Belmont Ave.) and travel east approximately 3 miles to Clark Street. Turn right and travel 1/2 miles to Diversey. Turn right and pull up in front of the hotel to unload luggage.
- Coming from Lake Shore Drive (41)
Exit at Fullerton and go through the overpass to the first light. Turn right at the light and take Cannon Dr. 1/2 mile north to Diversey. At Diversey turn left and go west for 3 blocks and pull up in front of the hotel to unload luggage.
Parking is very difficult and costly in Chicago. The hotel offers convenient valet parking. Valet Parking, Inc. provides valet parking for jotel guests. The charge is $20 for 24 hours which included in and out privileges and $15 without in and out privileges. BUS PARKING: Buses may not be left in front of the hotel except to load and unload. For larger groups, the service also offers bus parking. Depending on the size of the vehicle, rates are $10-45 per day. To arrange bus parking, we ask that you call Valet Parking Service, inc. directly at (312)332-1134 ext. 350 at least 24 hours before arrival. Since the parking service is seperate from the hotel, the hotel is not responsible or liable for any claim issues. ALL ABOVE RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. THE HOTEL IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS ISSUES.
- Alternate Transportation:
Whether you are trying to get to the hotel from the airport or would like to get around in downtown Chicago, public transportation is very easy, convenient and inexpensive. There is a bus stop directly in front of the hotel. If you can't walk somewhere, you can take the bus, train, or a taxi.
- O'Hare Airport
The train is a convenient form of traveling to and from the airport. Go to terminal 4 and get on the O'Hare line. You can take this to either Logan's Square or the Loop. If you get off a Logan's square, you can catch the #76 bus. The bus goes straight east down Diversey and will drop you off across from the hotel at the Clark/Diversey intersection. This will cost $1.80 with bus transfer. If you take the train into the Loop area, you must transfer to the Ravenswood line. You can do this at the Randolph/Clark connection. Then take the Ravenswood to the Diversey stop. This stop places you three blocks west of the hotel.
- Midway Airport
If you are driving, you must take Cicero Ave. north to I-55. Take I-55 east which will take you to Lake Shore Drive. If you are take the train to the hotel, the Orange Line runs on a limited schedule. You would enter the train at Midway and take this all the way to Clark and Lake. At Clark and Lake you may either transfer to the Ravenswood Line (The Brown Line) or you may exit the train system and take the #22 Clark St. bus to Clark and Diversey. The Ravenswood Line will drop you off at Sheffield and Diversey, about 3 blocks west of the hotel. The Ravenswood Line does not operate on Sundays. Depending on traffic, a taxi costs about $22.00 from and to Midway Airport.
- Airport Shuttle:
Airport Express by Continental Air Transport Company, Inc. now serves the Lincoln Park area with door to door service to and from O'Hare International and Midway Airports. Since this is an outside company and rates do vary depending on the number of people, we ask that you please contact Airport Express directly for more information. For reservations, please call 1-800-654-7871. Rates are subject to change.