- Spices Italian Restaurant on Property.
- The Sedona Super 8 specializes in outdoor adventure packages with:
- Verde Canyon Railroad
- Red Rock Hot Air Balloons
- Arizona Helicopters
- Jeep rides
- Horseback riding
- Trips to the Grand Canyon.
- Please call motel directly toll free at 877-800-4746 for your custom package.
- The Sedona Super 8 offers clean, comfortable rooms at a very affordable price. Nestled in the red rocks of Sedona, the Super 8 offers 2 meeting rooms, an onsite restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, an outdoor swimming pool (seasonal), guest laundry and much more. Interested in a jeep ride or horseback riding? Our friendly front desk staff will be more than happy to help with any activity you may desire.
Guest Rooms & Amentities
- AM/FM Alarm Clock
- Babysitting/Child Services nearby
- Bar/Lounge Nearby
- Barber/Beauty Shop nearby
- Business Center nearby
- Casino nearby
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- Handicapped Rooms/Facilities
- Express Checkout
- Fishing nearby
- Free Parking
- Free Local Telephone Calls
- Golf nearby
- Modem Lines in Room
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
- Outdoor Heated Pool
- RV or Truck Parking
- Safe Deposit Box
- Shops/Commercial Services nearby
- Fitness Center or Spa nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Satellite Television with HBO
- Laundry/Valet Services
- Pets up to 40lbs welcome in smoking room for $10.00; non smoking rooms $25.00
- Cribs/Cots available for $10.00
- Spices Italian Restaurant
- From Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport
North on I-17 to Hwy 260. Left on 260 to Hwy 89A. Right on 89A to Sedona Super 8 Motel.
From Phoenix- North on interstate 17 to Hwy 260,left 12 miles to Hwy 89A,right 16 miles to hotel.Hotel on right
From New Mexico- West on I-40 to Flagstaff South Hwy 89A 30 miles to hotel.Hotel on left
From California-East on I-40 to Flagstaff South on Hwy 89A 30 miles to hotel.Hotel on left
From Flagstaff- South on Hwy 89A 30 miles to hotel.Hotel on left.