Conveniently located in an up scale part of Amsterdam, away from the hectic heart yet still within walking distance of attractions, is the luxurious Best Western Delphi Hotel.
Recently renovated, this 4-star hotel offers spacious and contemporary rooms with fluffy duvets in fine cotton sheets. The bar and lounge provide an opportunity to unwind after an intense day. The small scale of the hotel guarantees an intimate atmosphere and personal service.
With a tram stop just 100 metres away from the hotel, the city centre and Amsterdam Central Station can be reached easily and swiftly. Within a 15 minute walk, guests will find a wealth of international restaurants as well as the RAI convention centre, Vondel Park and major shopping streets.
The recently renovated four star hotel offers spacious rooms with quality beds and soft sheets. The Best Western Delphi Hotel offers both Classic and Executive Rooms. The classic rooms are decorated in a classical style with warm colours. The big windows offer a view of the beautiful Apollolaan or the garden. The rooms are equipped with all common facilities, including quality beds with nice sheets enabling a very good night’s rest. To relax, you can watch the newest movies on the pay TV system.
The executive rooms are recently renovated and luxurious decorated in a modern style. The materials used are of high quality and all facilities are offered to ensure you a more then comfortable stay.
- Floors: 4
- Total rooms: 47
Services & Amenities
- Complimentary breakfast
- Hotel bar
- Massage services
- 24-hour front desk
- Baggage hold
- High speed internet
- · From: city center. Best Western Delphi Hotel is centrally located, 1 minute from the famous shopping street and 5 minutes from Amsterdam's main museums.
· From: Amsterdam Airport. Take the train to WTC South and from there tram 5 (direction Central Station). Get off at stop Apollolaan (1 minute walk to hotel).
· From: Amsterdam Central Station. Take tram 5 or 24 and get off at stop Apollolaan (1 minute walk to hotel)
· From: Amersfoort. Take the A1 towards Amsterdam. Via the Ring A10 (around Amsterdam) take exit S109 RAI. At the end of the freeway at the traffic lights, turn right and then go straight on. At the roundabout go straight through Scheldestraat and then turn left into Churchillaan. Go all the way straight on and eventually Churchillaan will turn into Apollolaan. At the intersection with Beethovenstaat you will see the hotel located on the left-hand side of the street. Go straight on to the traffic light and make a U-turn.
· From: Utrecht. Take motorway A2 towards Amsterdam. Coming towards Amsterdam follow the signs 'Centrum', which will take you over a bridge (Utrechtse brug). At the traffic light go straight on, driving into Rijnstraat. At the next large intersection turn left and pass 5 crossings. During this drive the name of the street will change into Apollolaan, after the 4th traffic light and road intersection. At the last intersection (the 5th) at Beethovenstraat you will see the Delphi Hotel on the left-hand side of the road. Go straight on to the traffic lights and make a U-turn.
· From: Schiphol. Take motorway A4 towards Amsterdam. Via the Ring A10 (around Amsterdam) take exit S109 RAI. At the end of the freeway at the traffic light, turn right and then go straight on. At the roundabout go straight through Scheldestraat. At the traffic light turn left into Churchillaan. Go all the way straight on and eventually Churchillaan will turn into Apollolaan. At the intersection with Beethovenstaat you will see the hotel located on the left-hand side of the street. Go straight on to the next crossing and make a U-turn.
- 24 kilometer(s) from Haarlem
- 32 kilometer(s) from Utrecht
- 64 kilometer(s) from The Hague
- 80 kilometer(s) from Rotterdam
- Check In: 13:00:00
- Check Out: 12:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express
Visit Best Western Delphi Hotel's official website »