Swissotel Amsterdam delivers five-star business luxury in the heart of Amsterdam. Offering easy access to the city's cultural attractions and shops around Dam Square, and close to public transport, Swissotel Amsterdam is a popular choice for business and leisure travelers.
With just over 100 recently refurbished rooms, the Swissotel Amsterdam retains its sense of character, intimacy and personalized service. Behind the attractive 19th century architecture of the area, the Swissotel brings the highest standards of service and amenities.
All Swissotel Amsterdam rooms are air-conditioned and soundproofed, and further equipped with the business guest in mind. Swissotel's recently renovated suites offer modern, stylish features such as wooden floors and furniture. The spacious suites are also popular as meeting rooms accommodating up to eight delegates.
Swissotel Amsterdam has extensive conference, convention and banquet facilities able to host up to 22 delegates or guests.
Enjoy the light dining options at Swissotel Amsterdam's stylish dining room and bar - open all day and providing innovative cuisine to eat in or take away.
Swissotel's 109 elegantly refurbished rooms offer the following amenties:
- 36 Standard rooms, 59 Superior rooms, nine Junior Suites, five Executive Suites
- Standard rooms equipped with kingsize or twin beds, air conditioning, tub with shower, hairdryer, minibar, safe, ISDN lines, modem connection, three telephones, cable TV with pay-per-view movies
- Larger-sized Superior rooms also equipped with a large desk, trouser press, iron and ironboard
- Junior & Executive Suites equipped with additional features such as an extra large desk, spacious bathroom with separate shower and bath tubs, espresso machine, VCR and audio set, three telephones
Business & Banquet Facilities
- 35 square meter Epsom meeting room capable of hosting 22 delegates
- Executive suites ideal for small meetings for up to eight delegates
- Meetings packages (minimum ten delegates) start at 52 euros including room rental, luxurious sandwich luncheon, refreshments and biscuits, fresh fruit, plus overhead projector, and other business stationery
- Business Center
- Multilingual staff
A leisure center located close to the Swissotel Amsterdam provides state-of-the-art exercise equipment and in-room medical massages. Sports like golf, horse riding, indoor wall climbing, bicycling, scating and tennis are also available nearby.
Restaurants & Bars
- 'Simply Bread - Simply Bites' lounge dining room serves breakfast and bar meals for lunch and dinner
- Popular evening bar
Other Facilities & Services
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour Room Service
- Currency exchange
- Laundry / valet services
- Babysitting / child services
- Express check-out
- Business Center
- Conference Room
- Wheelchair Accessible Elevators
- Non-Smoking Rooms
Hotel Special Features
- International ambiance and personalized service
- Next to Royal Palace and just around the corner from Dam Square
- Close proximity to Amsterdam's leading shops and theaters
- Central Railway station and metro public transport just a short walk
- Hotel located in district of characterful 19th century buildings
- One child up to 12 years old stays for free in parent's room
- Member of the prestigious Raffles International Hotel stable
- All rooms fully air-conditioned and soundproof
- Business amenities such as ISDN, modem and three phone lines in each room