Discover the Hotel Noray located in the best place of the Veracruz State coast.
The nearest beach from Mexico City with beautiful views and the most peaceful environment. Where you can enjoy, with your family, contact with nature walking or horseback riding along the beach and on through the tropical rain forest.
We are located 1 hour from the most important archaeological zone of the Totonaca Culture: 'El Tajin'.
- Floors: 1
- Total rooms: 21
- Nonsmoking rooms: 4
- Suites: 20
Services & Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Multilingual staff (English and Spanish)
- Baggage hold
- Safe deposit box
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Mountain biking, 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., approximately 5.00 USD
- Horseback riding, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., approximately 15.00 USD
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Free parking
- Ecotour and Kayak, at 10:00 a.m., approximately 30.00 USD
- ·From: The north. Take Highway 180 from Poza Rica and proceed 80.5 kilometers south to Costa Esmeralda.
·From: The south. From Veracruz proceed 170 kilometers north to Costa Esmeralda.
- .7 kilometer(s) from Angeloty Pizza, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 6 kilometer(s) from Coco Loco, Seafood, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 10 kilometer(s) from Los Laureles, Mexican, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 10 kilometer(s) from La Cabaņita, Mexican, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 10 kilometer(s) from El Pirata del Golfo, Mexican, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 15 kilometer(s) from Nautla
- 24 kilometer(s) from San Rafael
- 25 kilometer(s) from Gutierrez Zamora
- 50 kilometer(s) from Martinez De La Torre
- 55 kilometer(s) from Papantla
- 80 kilometer(s) from Poza Rica
- 170 kilometer(s) from Veracruz
- Check In: 15:00:00
- Check Out: 12:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express