Come visit the El Camino Inn & Suites. Located in the primary Boulevard of Reynosa. This hotel is more than just a business class hotel, it's a business resort, with gardens, pool, spa and fitness center, plus all the activities this great city has to offer. If you like sports, come and see the Mexican Baseball League with our own local team the Reynosa Broncos, enjoy one of the best golf courses in the border. Experience the delicious cuisines of the region, and have fun because the nightlife is the best, with over 100 night clubs and bars you can choose from salsa to country or pop to rock.So remember, we are located in the middle of the action, so on your next business trip you will feel like you are on vacation when you stay at the El Camino Inn & Suites.
Services & Amenities
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Restaurant on-site
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Wedding services
- Safe deposit box
- Dry cleaning, nominal fee
- Guest laundry available for a nominal fee
- Ice/vending machines
- Baggage hold available 24-hours
- Doctor on-call
- 24- hour securtiy
- Exterior corridors
- Exercise facility
- Free parking
- Airport courtesy shuttle available
- Local shutte for a nominal fee, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Meeting facilities
- Business facilities
- Conference facilities
- Audio/visual equipment
- Catering staff
- Computer available
- High-speed Internet access
- Fax services for a nominal fee
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- ˇ North. Cross the International Bridge, turn right onto Bravo Street turn left, pass two traffic lights on the second traffic light turn right on Hidalgo Boulevard. Pass two traffic lights, after the second you will find the El Camino Inn & Suites. ˇ South. The Monterrey Highway becomes Hidalgo Boulevard. On Praxedis Balboa Street turn right on the next block turn left on Jose de Escandon Street on the next corner turn left onto Hildago Boulevard, continue to find the El Camino Inn & Suites. ˇ East. If you are on Matamoros Highway it becomes Morelos Boulevard. On Praxedis Balboa Street turn left, on Jose de Escandon Street turn right and left on Hildago Boulevard. Then continue to the El Camino Inn & Suites. ˇ West. If you are on Ribereńa Highway turn right on Virreyes Avenue, cross Hildago Boulevard and turn left on Jose de Escandon Street and turn left on Hildago Boulevard and then continue to the El Camino Inn & Suites.
- Café Los Girasoles, on premises, Mexican, cuisine at a moderate price, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Café Gitano, Mexican cuisine, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- .5 kilometer(s) from Burger King, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- .5 kilometer(s) from Los Azulejos, Mexican, 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Hidalgo
- 8 kilometer(s) from McAllen
- 10 kilometer(s) from Mission
- 40 kilometer(s) from Rio Bravo
- 50 kilometer(s) from Harlingen
- 90 kilometer(s) from Miguel Aleman
- 98 kilometer(s) from Matamoros
- 100 kilometer(s) from South Padre Island
- 202 kilometer(s) from Monterrey
- 230 kilometer(s) from Nuevo Laredo
- Check In: 15:00:00
- Check Out: 11:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express