The Gran Hotel Residencial is an ideal place for business or vacation enjoyment.Located near the United States border and walking distance from downtown, our renovated style of service and quality, offers you the best option in town while you enjoy staying. Our restaurant provides a variety of international and Mexican cuisine and our bar has the best drinks in town. For your convenience we offer banquet and meeting facilities, which can accommodate up to 1,000 guests. The family atmosphere in the Gran Hotel Residencial enables our guests to enjoy the authentic Mexican hospitality with a perfect setting for relaxing holidays, conferences and other events.The Gran Hotel Residencial is convenient to Matamoros attractions. Arte Contemporaneo is just block away. The city center, Reforma Theatre, Juarez Market and Casa Mata are also closeby.
Services & Amenities
- Complimentary continental breakfast
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge
- Live entertainment
- Outdoor pool
- Foreign currency exchange
- Multilingual staff (English, Spanish)
- Airport courtesy shuttle available available 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Car rental desk
- Travel agency, 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- 110 Volts
- Babysitting on request
- 24-hour security
- Interior corridors
- Baggage hold, 24 hours
- Ice/vending machines
- Guest laundry
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Meeting facilities
- Computer available
- Printer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Fax services
- · From: Brownsville, Texas. Take the new bridge to Alvaro Obregon Avenue. The Gran Hotel Residencial is 7 blocks ahead on the left side. · From: Victoria and the apt. Take highway north to 6th Street up to its end. Go one block and turn right and again left to 5th Street. Travel 11 blocks to the Gran Hotel Residencial. · From: the east. Take Lauro Villar Avenue to its end and then turn right. Take the first street up to Constitucion Avenue and turn left. The Gran Hotel Residencial is at the end of Constitucion Avenue on the right side. · From: Monterrey. Take Morelos Street to 5th Street and turn left. The Gran Hotel Residencial is 8 blocks on the right side.
- La Hacienda, on premises, International, 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Lobby/bar, on premises, live music and dancing , 7:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.
- 0.05 kilometer(s) from Mi Pueblito, Mexican, 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 0.05 kilometer(s) from Bigo's, Mexican, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 0.05 kilometer(s) from Domino's Pizza, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., delivery available
- 0.5 kilometer(s) from Blanca White's, International, 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- 0.8 kilometer(s) from Garcia's Restaurant, International, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. and live music plays from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 0.8 kilometer(s) from Garcia's Bar, with live music playing weekdays 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. and weekends 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m.
- 0.8 kilometer(s) from Brownsville, TX
- 35 kilometer(s) from Harlingen, TX
- 80 kilometer(s) from Rio Bravo
- 100 kilometer(s) from Reynosa
- 100 kilometer(s) from McAllen, TX
- 300 kilometer(s) from Monterrey, Nuevo Leon-Mexico
- 313 kilometer(s) from Victoria
- 10 kilometer(s) from Finsa Industrial Park, Maquila factories
- 10 kilometer(s) from Ciudad Industrial, Maquila factories
- Check In: 10:00:00
- Check Out: 12:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express