Located on the fashionable Via del Babuino, next to the Piazza del Popolo and close to the Spanish Steps, the Hotel de Russie is a stylish and elegant base from which to visit the key attractions of this historic and eternal city.
A stunning feature of the hotel is its extensive, terraced gardens, which provide a tranquil oasis amidst the bustle of central Rome. The hotel also boasts a health club and spa with hydropool, sauna, Turkish steam bath, beauty treatments and gym.
Rome is a beautiful city which combines ancient history with a modern European capital. The Hotel de Russie is located in the heart of the city between the Spanish Steps and Piazza del Popolo and is within easy walking distance of the city’s main attractions and fashion houses on Via Condotti. Local attractions include the Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Colosseum, the Forum Romanum and the Vatican City (Papal State), all of which are easily accessible from the hotel.
Rooms & Suites
- 125 bedrooms, including 31 suites with the exclusive Picasso, Popolo and Vaselli suites
- Simple, sophisticated design: soft colours, thick drapes, linen sheets
- Bathrooms feature stylish mosaics
- All rooms are air-conditioned and include two-line phones, voice messaging, dataport, interactive satellite TV, fax point, minibar and safe
- Views of the terraced gardens, Piazza del Popolo and the rooftop landscape of Rome
Restaurant & Bar
Le Jardin du Russie restaurant offers a wide range of traditional Italian cuisine which can be enjoyed outside on the terrace during the warmer months.
The Stravinskij Bar spills on to the Piazzetta Valadier and has an extensive selection of refreshments and Roman delicacies.
De Russie Spa
- Marine hydropool, sauna and Turkish steam room
- 5 treatment rooms offering sophisticated massage and beauty treatments
- Fully-equipped cardiovascular gymnasium
- Exclusively tailored personal fitness and wellbeing programmes
Meeting & Conference Facilities
- 6 meeting rooms, including the Torlonia room for up to 90 people, theatre-style
- Rooftop terraces with stunning views of Rome; ideal for summer receptions and weddings for up to 120 guests
- All rooms are equipped with the latest audio-visual technology
- Our team will be pleased to discuss your requirements to tailor-make your event
Rome Fiumicino airport is approximately 40 minutes away by car.
The main station is within 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel.