The Taj Holiday Village in Goa is a luxury resort situated right next to Sinquerim and Calangute beach and set amid beautiful landscaped gardens. Delightful terracotta-roofed cottages inspired by Portuguese-Goan design combine rustic charm with superior modern facilities to create a memorable experience at this fantastic five-star resort in Goa. Located 60-minutes drive from the airport.
The Taj Holiday Village offers 142 rooms including four suites located in pretty terracotta-roofed cottages. Most have garden, pool or sea views and balconies. Room Amenities include (not all amenities available in standard rooms):
- Central air-conditioning
- Color television
- DVD players (not in standard rooms)
- Electronic safe
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- International direct-dial facility
- Mini bar
- Private lawn / garden (not in standard room)
Dining and Entertainment
The Taj Holiday Village has numerous restaurants and bars and therefore offers a wide variety of dining choices, including:
Banyan Tree - Enjoy mouthwatering Thai cuisine in a romantic atmosphere.
Beach House - This restaurant serves delicious Goan specialties, choose from either a la carte or buffet style.
Jungle Jam - Children's restaurant offering favorites including, burgers, pizzas and pasta.
Guests have a choice of numerous activities including water sports, Fitness Center and access to the Jiva Spa.
- Jiva Spa offering a range of beauty and holistic treatments (shared with the Fort Aguada Beach Resort)
- Fitness Center with gym, Jacuzzi and steam room
- Two fresh-water swimming pools
- Water sports including, para-sailing, waterskiing, windsurfing and jet skis
- Golf (5-hole putting green)
- Dolphin Cruise
- Shopping arcade
- Children's Activity Centre
- Squash, Badminton, billiards, cricket, tennis
- Library and bookshop
- Broadband and wireless Internet access
- Car hire service
- House Doctor / Doctor-on-call
- Currency exchange
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Express laundry / dry cleaning
- Conference room with capacity for 45 guests theatre style