Highly acclaimed Cliveden House is a prestigious mansion hotel set in 376 acres of formal gardens and grounds yet conveniently located to London and Heathrow Airport. This luxury English country hotel was once a stately home known historically for its hospitality and as a meeting place for the royal, rich and famous.
Cliveden House guests arrive via the stately drive to be greeted by uniformed footman, then are led into the Great Hall with its ornate oak panelling, historic portraits, plush carpets and sofas, giving an immediate feeling of comfort and grandeur.
Cliveden House has 39 lavishly decorated guest rooms with priceless antiques, fresh flowers and log fires in winter. Each of the rooms is named after a prominent guest or figure from Cliveden’s past and appropriately furnished. Service is paramount with four members of staff assigned per guest room.
Dining and Entertainment
Cliveden House maintains its tradition of excellent food and hospitality with award winning restaurants, al fresco and private dining facilities.
Waldo’s Restaurant - Highly coveted Michelin star award winning restaurant.
The Conservatory - Victorian-style restaurant with doors opening onto the gardens- serving light meals.
The First Floor Terrace - Classic French cuisine served overlooking the Parterre and the Thames.
Cliveden House is set amongst beautiful historic grounds with many interesting features.
Guests can also enjoy superb indoor and outdoor facilities:
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Pavilion Spa
- National Trust gardens
- Cliveden Boathouse with vintage boats for cruising the Thames River
- Polo training
- Tennis and squash courts
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Horse-riding, golf, fishing, shooting and archery are nearby
- Close to Legoland, Windsor Castle and Windsor Great Park
- Hotel can be hired for exclusive use for private or corporate functions
- Eight meeting rooms
- Chauffeur driven Rolls-Royce Phantom available
- Helicopter and private jets available
- Weddings and private dining catered for