Located on 53rd to 87th floors of Jin Mao Tower, the Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel is the 'highest hotel in the world'. Nestled in the heart of Pudong, Shanghai's most prominent commercial district and within minutes to major business venues, Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel is the ideal hotel for business travellers. Hongqiao International Airport and Pudong International Airport are 30 minutes and 50 minutes away from Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel.
A 33-storey central atrium welcomes guests to the Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel. Artistically designed and blended with contemporary furnishing, interiors of Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel offer hotel guests a once in a lifetime experience. Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel features 555 rooms, the most spacious in Shanghai and they offer breathtaking views of the Bund, Huang Pu River and the city. Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel comprises of deluxe rooms, 34 Executive Suites, 8 Diplomatic Suites, 2 Presidential Suites and a Chairman Suite. Decorated with traditional Chinese and modern art, rooms of the Grand Hyatt Hotel Shanghai are fully equipped with state-of-the-art amenities. The hotel’s unique bathrooms feature 'shower-towers' with heated mirrors in the shower compartment, clear glass sinks, double-sided wardrobes and dimmable lighting.
Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel has eight restaurants and bars featuring Cantonese specialities, Japanese, Italian and a choice of Asian and Chinese food. The PU-J's serves as a multi-purpose nightspot at Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel featuring various dining and entertainment areas.
Guests are offered outstanding meeting facilities at the Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel. An auditorium with seating for 400, Grand Ballroom for 1200 people, Crystal Ballroom for 800, eight smaller meeting rooms, two conference rooms and a boardroom are available at Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel to host any function.
Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel is located within close proximity to famous tourist attractions such as Yu Yuan Garden, Tong Li, The Temple of Confucius in Jiading and Shanghai Art Museum.
With a wide selection of rooms and suites to choose from, the picturesque rooms of Grand Hyatt Shanghai Hotel offer guests the best. Many of the unique features present in rooms and bathrooms are pleasantly surprising and definitely welcoming.
- Individually controlled air conditioning
- Private bath and shower
- Dual-line telephone
- Voicemail messaging system
- Broadband and high-speed Internet connections
- Interactive television with e-mail, Internet access, online financial information and remote keyboard for added convenience
- World time clock
Hotel Restaurants and Bars
- Grand Cafe - Features all-day buffets and 24-hour casual dining.
- Canton - Features haute Cantonese cuisine and specialities.
- Club Jin Mao - The most exclusive of Shanghainese restaurants.
- On Fifty Six - A collection of restaurants located on the 56th floor offering Italian, Japanese, grill cuisine and a stunning lounge.
- Cloud 9 - Located on the 87th floor, offering a romantic ambience with nightly entertainment and sparkly views of the city.
- Food Live - A collection of nine casual food stalls for diners on the run, offering favourites from Chinese and Asian kitchens.
- Piano Bar - One of Shanghai's most sophisticated bars.
- PU-J's - Presents a multi-purpose nightspot with various dining and entertainment areas.
Hotel Services and Facilities
- 24-hour Room Service
- Lobby Manager on duty 24-hours
- Major credit cards accepted
- Multilingual hotel staff
- Parking facilities
- 24-hour communication centre
Hotel Leisure Facilities
Club Oasis Fitness Centre
- A full range of state-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Extensive spa services
- Steam room
- Spa pools
A temperature-controlled indoor swimming pool on the 57th floor
Hotel Conference and Banquet Facilities
- Auditorium / theatre with seating for 400 people
- Grand Ballroom for 1200 people
- Crystal Ballroom for 800
- Eight smaller meeting rooms
- Two conference rooms
- Wireless broadband Internet connection
- State-of-the-art audio-visual and conference equipment
- Multilingual, simultaneous translation
- Catering / wedding consultants and Convention Services Team
- The Bund
- Yu Yuan Garden
- The People's Square - Shanghai Museum
- Yao Han Department Store
- Tong Li - Venice of China
- The Temple of Confucius in Jiading
- Shanghai Art Museum
- Antique Market
- Grand Theatre
- Jin Mao Tower Observation Deck
Hotel General Information
- Check-in 2:00 pm
- Check-out 12:00 pm