- - 3 Star
The Best Western Hotel Sun Sun is located in the charming historic part of Macau, where the Portuguese first set foot more than 450 years ago. The hotel is a 10-minute walk from downtown Macau, 10 kilometers from the Macau Airport and a short drive to the ferry terminal for Hong Kong and China Gate, the border to China. The hotel features a cozy lounge and an open caf with unique views, which is available for business and private functions.
Services & Amenities
- Restaurant on-site
- Cocktail lounge
- Gift shop or newsstand
- Newspaper delivery
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff (Chinese, English)
- Foreign currency exchange
- Guest laundry
- Dry cleaning
- Safe deposit box
- Physically challenged facilities public areas accessible
- 15% tax (Service charge 10%, Government tax 5%)
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- 24-hour security
- Not applicable parking area for trucks
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference services
- Business center
- Secretarial services
- Fax services - outgoing fax, nominal fee
- Photocopy services
- Exercise Facility
- High Speed Internet
- Room Service
- · From: Downtown. The Best Western Hotel Sun Sun is situated in downtown of Macau.
- O Porto Interior Restaurant, Portuguese cuisine, 12:00 Noon to 11:30 p.m.
- Platao Portuguese Restaurant, Portuguese cuisine, 12:00 Noon to 11:00 p.m.
- Starbucks, café shop, 8:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Wong Chi Kei Noodle Shop, Chinese noodle cuisine, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 1 kilometer(s) from McDonald's, American, 7:00 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- 1 kilometer(s) from Lua Azul Restaurant, 3rd floor of Macau tower, Chinese cuisine, 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
- 2 kilometer(s) from La Comedie Chez Vous, French, 12:00 to 2:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- 2 kilometer(s) from lounge
- .1 kilometer(s) from Leal Senado
- 80 kilometer(s) from Hong Kong
- Check In: 14:00:00
- Check Out: 12:00:00
- Pets Policy: No pets allowed
- American Express
Visit Best Western Hotel Sun Sun's official website »